You Just Found Out Your Partner Has Been Unfaithful.
You Need Answers.
You're Not Crazy.
You're Not Alone.
In this video series you will find the one safe place you can feel normal. You will learn that your reactions to what happened have an actual scientific explanation. This is a huge relief. From this place, you can breathe again and HEAL.
"This video series remains a trusted source of comfort and sense-making for me well above the other books, podcasts, webinars, websites, and blogs I have accessed. The content is thoughtful and well-organized. Kelly is trustworthy and soothing in her delivery, and the production quality hits just the right note – neither too slick nor too unprofessional.”
"I don't know how people could get used to these realities of betrayal without frequent, digestible, compassionate help...Thank you!"
What's Included? 37 videos and journal prompts -
start to heal now! Watch 4 videos for free!
- Journal Prompts
- Intro (6:27)
- What is Betrayal Trauma? (5:59)
- It's Not Your Fault (7:54)
- Bonding Science (7:03)
- PTSD Responses (10:54)
- Reactive Interactive Pattern (10:10)
- How to Build Back Trust (11:34)
- How Do I Know When to Be Done? (9:04)
- For Those That Want to Leave (9:07)
- For Those That Want to Stay (7:16)
- How Emotion is Processed (18:15)
- What Can I Expect Long Term? (7:39)
- Negative Interactive Pattern (9:34)
- Loss of Identity (6:52)
- When a Good Memory Turns Bad (5:31)
- Nightmares (5:47)
- What to Tell Kids? (5:13)
- Who to Tell and What to Share? (7:45)
- What About Sex? (6:00)
- Notice Your Body (7:50)
- To Not Exist in Your Partner's Eyes (3:48)
- There's No Lightswitch for Trust (6:19)
- What If It's Me? (5:23)
- The Range of Emotion After Discovery (4:18)
- Finding Out vs Being Told (4:49)
- Disclosure in a Process Way (8:09)
- Checking Behavior (4:45)
- The Search For Answers (4:35)
- When Your Guard is Down (7:43)
- Anniversaries (4:30)
- Villianizing Your Partner (6:20)
- Grounding Techniques (10:32)
- Grieving the Relationship You Thought You Had (3:54)
- What to Expect in Couples Therapy? (9:15)
- How to Choose A Couples Therapist (8:03)
- What Does Healing Actually Look Like? (5:39)
- Closing Video (2:00)
None of Red Therapy Group E-Courses are meant to replace therapy. All courses are psycho-educational and are meant to be a supplement to therapy. If a person realizes they need therapy, it is their responsibility to seek out help in their area. Red Therapy Group cannot respond to inquiries for emergencies. Individuals experiencing urgent emotional distress should reach out to their local crisis hotline or a national hotline:
Crisis textline: text HOME to 741741 anytime (crisistextline.org)
For suicide ideation: 800.273.TALK (8255) (suicidepreventionlifeline.org)